You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason: This page has been protected to prevent editing. You can view and copy the source of this page:
Nether Guardian Herobrine
|Affiliation:||Unified Nether Army|
|Homeworld:||Minecraft World (banished), Nether|
|First Appearance:||Ultra Super Hero Taisen: All Heroes vs. Ultra-Shocker x Proto Amazonz x Neo Amazonz x Neo-Zangyack x Neo-Fuuma x Super Smash Bros: Super Hero Taisen All-Stars Generations|
|Last Appearance:||Minecraft Dimensions: The Phantom Wars|
|Number of Episode|
Minecraft Dimensions (24)
Full list of appearances
Return to Template:Characterinfo.
Nether Guardian Herobrine is the main villain in Minecraft Dimensions. He was a leader of the Unified Nether Army. He was voiced by J. K. Simmons. He first appeared in Ultra Super Hero Taisen. He became Kamen Rider Night Rogue.
Herobrine was Notch's brother, until he became arrogantly evil and he banished him to the Nether due to his cruel intentions.
Ultra Super Hero TaisenEdit
Kamen Rider Night RogueEdit
- "Wareru! Kuwareru! Kudakechiru! (Heavy metal music with horror violins) Bat in Night Rogue! Oraa! (scream)"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 194.0 cm.
- Weight: 110.8 kg.
- Punching power: 32.7 t.
- Kicking power: 37.5 t.
- Maximum jump height: 57.2 m.
- Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 2.3 sec.
This is Kamen Rider Night Rogue's base form, accessed by using the Bat Fullbottle in the Sclash Driver.
He can wield the Nebulasteam Gun and Steam Blade as sidearms, or combine them into the Nebulasteam Rifle.
- Sclash Driver finisher:
- Night Rogue's finisher with the Crocodile Crack Fullbottle is the Crack Up Finish (クラックアップフィニッシュ Kurakku Appu Finisshu?), which has five variations:
- Transteam Gun - Night Rogue's personal weapon
- Fullbottles - Night Rogue's transformation trinkets
- Nebulasteam Gun - Night Rogue's personal weapon
- Evol-Driver - Night Rogue's transformation device
- Steam Blade - Standard sidearm weapon. Can combine with the Transteam Gun to form the Steam Rifle or the Nebulasteam Gun to form the Nebulasteam Rifle.
- "Where am I supposed to be looking? I never understand how this call works. Dr. Q*bert! (Dr. Q*bert: Over here, Master Herobrine.) Where? (Dr. Q*bert: Over here.) Huh? (Dr. Q*bert: No. No, right. Look right.) My right? (Dr. Q*bert: Yeah.) Oh, there you are."
- ―Nether Guardian Herobrine's first lines, when he was called by Dr. Q*bert.
- "Here's the deal: I'm in a middle of a big re-brand here. "The Nether Guardian" is tracking, well, as intensely intimidating, but you know what? I need to back it up. You know, I need to back it up with? Taking over the Minecraft World! That would be great! You promised me magic that could control the elements, and right now, I'm holding a what? The broken piece that you created, and then, it was happily destroyed by friendship magic? Bleh! [clears throat] So, how are things? (Dr. Q*bert: It appears that they defeated Shocker Leader II. Uh, that would be the Dazzlings' Gemstone, Master Herobrine. And it will...) Mm-hmm? (Dr. Q*bert: ...summon the green mist on the "competitive" students at a place called Canterlot High School with negative emotions...) Mm-hmmm? (Dr. Q*bert: You'll soon have the power of a hundred armies.) So, that would be a "yes" on you locking down... The Singing Sirens of Disharmony, or whatever you call them? You know, one of the levelheaded former Sirens, Aria Blaze is coming back, right? (Dr. Q*bert: Yeah. But, I'll see you back in the Nether.) Good. (turns off his holographic form.)"
- ―Dr. Q*bert's conservation with Nether Guardian Herobrine about the Dazzlings' Gemstone.
- "I am Nether Guardian Herobrine!"
- ―Nether Guardian Herobrine to Mario, Sonic, Blueberry Cake, Cherry Crash, Captain Planet, Sonata Dusk and Humane 7.